What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

1m lost, Unscheduled restart

DuGz

In-game name: Miguel Martinez

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile):

What was lost:

Full truck 700 weight of processed cocaine.

Value of item/money lost:

around 1m

Quick description of what happened:

Altislife server #2 unscheduled restart at 01:03 UK Time made us lose all of our drugs minutes before we could sell it all.

as Above unfortunatly we cannot garuntee you would of made it with the Shipment to the dealer, Perhaps a police task force would log in and stop you or a rebel group would intecept you.

It is with regret i have to refuse i know it takes alot of time and effort but drug runs are no definate thing sorry.

as Above unfortunatly we cannot garuntee you would of made it with the Shipment to the dealer, Perhaps a police task force would log in and stop you or a rebel group would intecept you.

It is with regret i have to refuse i know it takes alot of time and effort but drug runs are no definate thing sorry.
I understand your judgement Maratek but this case says different:      I'm not that bothered about this one but could you take a look at my other post where i have video evidence:     

I understand your judgement Maratek but this case says different:      I'm not that bothered about this one but could you take a look at my other post where i have video evidence:     
This was because it was a blantant server shutdown that it was our fault. In this you really should not be playing on the no cop server farming money as it shuts down at any point that we feel like it is pointless. And I was only standing in for Maratek. Maratek knows when to comp or not. I was just standing in for that.

This was because it was a blantant server shutdown that it was our fault. In this you really should not be playing on the no cop server farming money as it shuts down at any point that we feel like it is pointless. And I was only standing in for Maratek. Maratek knows when to comp or not. I was just standing in for that.
Everything you said is true and I agree i probably shouldn't of expected much farming on an empty server but on my other post I believe I deserve compensation because although in the post I put here and it was your fault the server went off you still don't know if that player would of sold that cocaine or not which is the same situation on my other post.

Back