What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ElKebabUnban - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElKebabUnban

Unlinked
Unban Account

Server: Discord
Discord Username: el_kebab
Discord ID: 394655988591886336
Ban Reason: Discord Banned.
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned because I said some unacceptable things on discord, to which I acknowledge I took too far at the time due to a heated argument in groups.
Why should we unban you: Hello,

I have taken a few months as per my cooldown to reconsider my actions after the argument I had started in groups, I understand the things I said about a certain persons beliefs was unacceptable and uncalled for. I now know I should not have let my religious beliefs influence my behaviour in a public setting, at the time however I did not take that into consideration which led me to saying some outrageous things which I regret saying.

This is my first unban appeal I have wrote, I believe I've had a fairly clean record up until the last few months of me being on the server in which my behaviour started declining as I simply got bored of things. Nowadays I find myself struggling to find a community like this one to have fun in as simply there isn't many like this, I hope that whoever deals with my unban appeal can understand that I don't have any ill intention anymore and I just want to enjoy the server like I did beforehand.

If I get the chance to get let back into the community, I wont be causing arguments like I did previously which led to my ban, instead I'm going to focus on my own path and mind my own business. I want to apologise for my actions as looking back into it I'm ashamed of myself and the things I said to get me here. Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else from me, I will try and respond ASAP.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @ElKebabUnban

I now know I should not have let my religious beliefs influence my behaviour
Why do you only know this now?

You started that you acted this way because you were "bored" well what if we let you back, would you get bored again? Would there be a repeat in this behaviour? I do not want to risk it.

Nowadays I find myself struggling to find a community like this one to have fun in as simply there isn't many like this,
It is a shame you ruined it for yourself.

After reading what you wrote, the door will remain closed here.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back