What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Brinks - GTA RP

Brinks

Server: Discord
Discord Username: Brinks2Slappy
Discord ID: 276108750946041857
Ban Reason: C.13
Why do you think you were banned: I was removed from the discord servers for making distastful jokes towards a member of the community.
Why should we unban you: At the time I was too invested in the OOC issues that were becoming commonplace in the groups discord and ended up reciprocating toxicity which resulted in hurting someones feelings. My time away from the server has been refreshing, it's allowed me to reflect on my actions and see that I was wrong. Everyone logs onto the game for enjoyment and shouldn't have to experience edgy or personal insults. I didn't consider the feelings of the person that I made these comments to or the effects that my words would/could have and it was unfair of me to lash out at their expense.

I apologize that my actions have caused upset and have also resulted in the staff having to dedicate their time to deal with my appeals.

I know what I did was wrong and I take full accountability for my actions. I should have considered that my words could do harm but I don't want my mistakes to be reflective of me as a person, I want to show that I can be a welcome addition to the server and that I'm here to have a fun time roleplaying with the many friends and people I've formed story lines with.

I know that I will handle these situations in the future a lot better by acting like an adult and remaining composed. There was no need for my childish comments and instead of investing my emotions in petty arguments, I will focus on the enjoyable scenarios that I can create for both myself and others that I come across.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Back