What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - BigNicky - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNicky

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Nick Enyerfings
Steam ID: 76561198296490289
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16937
Ban Reason: C2.2
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned for passing a combat pistol and 16 bullets through pillbox door whilst it was locked. This occurred after an incident in which a gun fight took place within the pillbox. Pillbox staff had locked the doors and the police were carrying out searches on everybody who was locked inside.
I did this as I did not want to lose these items. I asked my friend to come to the door and told him that I would hand him keys to my car, and asked him to lock it. I then handed him the items. I realised almost immediately that what I had I done broke the exploiting rule, however due to how quickly everything had happened I did not think about this before carrying out this action. I was then in 2 minds about asking for the items back, but did not want to ask my friend to break the same rule that I had just broken so I left it.
I was teleported to the roof shortly after by Danoo and Kyle where they asked me to explain what I had just done and why I had done it. After a brief chat I was then permanently banned from the server. Fortunately I was not searched whilst in pillbox however I completely understand how my actions would have effected the roleplay of the situation had I been searched as I had brandished my weapon within the facility before being locked in.
Why should we unban you: Since my last unban at the end of 2023 I have spent a lot of time within the server. I came back into the city with the goal of providing a high level of RP and building relationships with others on the server.
I believe that I have been able to achieve that with very few hiccups. 2 permanent bans within a 12 month period is understandably difficult to justify, and I was gutted when speaking to Danoo and Kyle about my actions and the reasoning behind them. I took the ban on the chin and accepted their reasoning for doing so. In my time back in the city I have built valuable relations with many different people partaking in many different areas on roleplay, I believe I have proven myself to be capable of providing valuable roleplay in various scenarios and would love for the opportunity to continue to do so within the RPUK community.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @BigNicky ,

I appreciate your honesty and well written appeal, although I do think you need time away from the server due to you currently having a "win" mentality rather than going along with the roleplay.

I would prefer you submitting an appeal at least a week from now, rather than making one not even 12 hours after your ban was issued.

Can re-appeal in a week (07/05/2024)

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back