What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - orzeł - GTA RP

orzeł

Server: Discord
Discord Username: jef6046
Discord ID: 246755425725317121
Ban Reason: Sending a malicious link into the discord after being hacked
Why do you think you were banned: I've recently realized, that I have been banned presumably for sending in a scam link from the time I had my discord account hacked for a brief moment, but then ultimately got it under control. I didn't send much into the discord previously so it must've been that.
Why should we unban you: I want to keep playing on the server, because as long as I am banned on the RoleplayUK Discord, I cannot play on the server and it's hard to find good FiveM RP servers, that are in Europe. I couldn't control my account getting randomly hacked and I don't want it to prevent me from playing on your FiveM RP server.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I couldn't control my account getting randomly hacked
Accounts do not generally get "randomly hacked", especially random, low value accounts that are simply used for scamming/advertising and then discarded.

There are a couple of scenarios that are almost certainly what led to you losing your account:
  1. You use the same previously leaked password for multiple accounts/websites
  2. You logged into a fraudulent website and gave your account details over
One of the above, or some variant on it will almost certainly be how you lost your account.

So, given this, how can we be sure this isn't going to happen again in the future?

Because I got my account back and I stepped up my security since then by activating 2-factor authentification, reset all my passwords to be different and started using a better antivirus software. My account started sending these malicious links out of nowhere after I was minding my own business in a Discord VC, so it might've been a file that has been on my PC for some time, as my Steam account was also acting up right after. Since that happened, I've been more cautious on the Internet and that hasn't happened again to date.

How come it's taken you this long to appeal?

After I got banned my friends stopped playing so I didn't even bother appealing it since we wouldn't play on it for the moment anyways and just deleted GTA 5 off my disk completely until we wanted to play FiveM again.

I have unbanned your discord

Approved

Back