What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - (CUTLASS) 928, 732, 930, 577, 688, 897, 716, 904 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the nature of those comments, I invite you to liaison that specifically as it is unrelated to the report and I'm not here to make anyone feel uncomfortable or slandered.
I had no intention to respond to anything else put due to how I feel my character is being made out to be, however I will respond for this bit- I would feel uncomfortable at this moment in time going into a Liason with yourselves or any others involved, I have my reasons for this, and I can happily explain privately with staff.

You've been very aggressive and sarcastic in your responses
Again to both of you, I dont know if its my language tone (I find it hard to give tone over messages compared to voice), I am unsure if generally this must be the way I come across to people no matter what.

I'd really like to again state: I am not at all upset about being kidnapped, I am concerned regarding a trend arising that may make things unfair, not just for me, but for everyone else in the server. You are absolutely all free to make your own judgement regarding this and how you perceive my feelings, but at the end of the day- I just dislike things being unfair, and this report as well helps by setting a precedent to zerg rulebreaks in future, honestly. As you've said autumn, you'd appreciate if staff can clarify, we're both not meeting eye to eye and I agree.

But I do mean when I say this is the last I will reply to both of you, I wanted to give the respect of you offering to resolve any discomfort/slander, as thats an extremely mature thing to do- its just I am uncomfortable to do that right now and thought you deserve a response regarding that offer. Same to any tone inflictions, I am trying to see your side too- and I dont see it, but if both feel that way I am genuinely sorry and it is not my intention at all, because people feel how they want to feel, and thats okay.

REPORT LOCKED WHILST STAFF CATCH UP WITH RESPONSES.

Evening all,

I’m going to start by saying, this has, at great length, been discussed by the staff team, the decision made here has legitimately been in consensus with everyone else.

I’d like to start by saying that this report will be dealt with at the same time of the following report https://www.roleplay.co.uk/threads/...have-seen-it-on-another-report-gta-rp.424907/ as they are being deemed as the same type of incident, involving the same people, it just wouldn’t make sense to punish them twice for the same thing from two different reports.

My second point is this, the attitude and general sarcastic type of responses on this report is shocking, I’d like to see in future some more respect for people in the comment section.

Right, onto the report, this report is going to be accepted, but not the way you expect, ALL people who were there will be receiving a warning only for the following rule – G11.2.1 – the reason for this is as follows,

These rules are somewhat new and people do need to get used to them, during these incidents, people do need to be aware of how many numbers they have in their group, by group we mean, people who are doing the activity, NOT people in your F6.

Character: Paul McLovin
Rule(s) Broken: G11.2.1
Action: Warning

Character: Caldo Sharkmandoo

Character: Xavier Stone

Character: Matias Cano