What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 122 and 248 - GTA RP

UniqueSk1ll

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: jake thomas
Reported Players: 122 and 248
Date: May 3, 2024
Time: 16:50
What best describes this incident: G1.2 rdm
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Good day to whoever reads this. I believe these clips speak for themselves, but if staff require further detail, I'm more than willing to provide it if necessary.

In short, multiple attempts of RVDM and RDM on various members, as shown in the clips.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/2aWaslIkqg60dn/d1337phoH7a7?invite=cr-MSxIQ2IsNjg5MjI3MzYs https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/2aWgzUyDyBz_nG/d1337MgVd1B2?invite=cr-MSxmaXEsNjg5MjI3MzYs

Hello @UniqueSk1ll

Would you be able to provide a video that has at least 3-5 minutes of footage before the incident?

Thank you.

Hello @UniqueSk1ll

Would you be able to provide a video that has at least 3-5 minutes of footage before the incident?

Thank you.
Hello Hank, the clips provided was from my POV because Jakes medal didn't clip it

Unfortunately I don't I just checked, I only have those 2 clips that was edited down because medal wouldn't let me upload longer than 3 mins.

I can assure you that we had no prior engagement or on going RP with these people before this incident, it was completely random and that was our first ever encounter with them.

I would like to point out as you can see in the clips they don't just try to RDM/RVDM us (Me, Jake and Monty) they also try to RDM/RVDM Harry from grove street and a Hunter on his motorbike, both of them are not with us and are just in the area at that time.

I believe one has already been banned from a staff member watching over, Jake was then pulled to the sky by said staff member and was asked to report it (as far as I am aware).

Sorry I don't have a longer clip, I would bet on them both already being banned anyway with the way that they was acting, thank you looking over this I guess its a case of que sera sera. Have a great weekend - Pops

Good evening,

Thank you for posting this report @UniqueSk1ll & @Pops

122 - They are already banned for other rule breaks, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in this report given they're here to troll and mess around (Evidenced by their current ban), I will add RVDM to their current ban.
248 -There's no sufficient evidence to support RDM or RVDM from this player.

Report Approved

Char ID: 110354
Rulebreak(s): G1.1
Action:
Already Permanently Banned

Back